Seafood Recipe Search
Chef's Resources provides a lot of culinary information including culinary fish profiles by species, over 150 oyster profiles, and much more. But we offer very few recipes. So this page offers some alternatives if you are after recipes. The internet offers more recipes than one could ever hope to create. A seafood recipe search on google yields over 5 million results! Below is a listing of our favorite recipe search databases for your perusal. These sites carry recipes for everything, not just seafood.
Favorite Seafood Recipe Sites
- About Food - a very extensive assortment of recipes.
- All Recipes - another extensive assortment of seafood recipes and many other recipes.
- Art Culinaire - you can search the recipes of all Art Culinaires, but you'll need the books to access the recipes. These are upscale recipes and not for the faint of heart. It will tell which issue & which page a recipe is on. And you can search by ingredient or by Chef. Very cool!
- Cooks Recipes - large assortment of recipes
- Epicurious - this is one of the standards. They offer recipes from Bon Appetit & Gourmet Magazines
- Foodbuzz - this is a food bloggers site and they have many recipes availble.
- My Recipes - database of 50,000 recipes.
- Recipe Bridge - over 1.7 million recipes searchable by recipe name or by ingredient.
- Supercook - enter the ingredients you want to use and this tool returns recipes with those specific ingredients.
There are tons of other sites, but these offer a good starting place.
Did you find the information about
Seafood Recipe Search useful? Or do you have additional info or questions?
If so, leave a comment!