- Chef Food Cost Bonus Program
- Culinary Videos
- Culinary Articles
- Tulalip Chefs Featured at the Auction of Washington Wines Picnic 2014
- Buy Sustainable Seafood - An Innovative Online Approach
- Food Truck Business Considerations for Chefs
- Fresh Wild Alaskan Copper River Sockeye Salmon
- How to select quality Swai Fish (Striped Pangasius)
- Is Vietnamese Swai and Basa Safe?
- Oyster Article
- Salmon In Northwest Tribal Culture
- Tulalip Resort Casino Culinary Highlights
- Taste of Tulalip 2012
- Taste of Tulalip Gala Dinner 2011
- Taste Of Tulalip 2010
- Taste of Tulalip 2013 - Celebration Dinner
- Taste of Tulalip 2013 - Grand Taste
- The Kitchen Code: Ethos of the Professional Kitchen
- Is It Time to 86 Tipping?
- Food Cost Tools
- Food Safety
- How To Organize Recipes
- Kitchen Forms
- Market Reports
- Shop our Store
Some of the less common oysters available include Snow Creek, Golden Mantle, Otter Cove, Sinku, Malaspina, Deer Creek, Quadra Island, Thorndyke, Summer Ice, Sister Point, Stellar Bay, Pebble Cove, Baywater Sweet, Deep Bay, Dosewallips and Cortes Island.
Chef's Resources lists over 60 varieties of Pacific Coast oysters and 40 varieties of Atlantic Coast oysters. Follow the links to these oyster varieties
Atlantic Oyster Varieties
Pacific Oyster Varieties
Did you notice something which is missing on this page? If you have additional information about
Oyster Article add a comment and include detailed specifics. Our goal is to have detailed information which is relevant to professional chefs and foodies.