- Chef Food Cost Bonus Program
- Culinary Videos
- Culinary Articles
- Wagyu Beef by The Ardent Epicure
- Buy Sustainable Seafood - An Innovative Online Approach
- Food Truck Business Considerations for Chefs
- Fresh Wild Alaskan Copper River Sockeye Salmon
- How to select quality Swai Fish (Striped Pangasius)
- Is Vietnamese Swai and Basa Safe?
- Oyster Article
- Salmon In Northwest Tribal Culture
- Tulalip Resort Casino Culinary Highlights
- Food Cost Tools
- Food Safety
- How To Organize Recipes
- Kitchen Forms
- Market Reports
- Shop our Store
Some of the less common oysters available include Snow Creek, Golden Mantle, Otter Cove, Sinku, Malaspina, Deer Creek, Quadra Island, Thorndyke, Summer Ice, Sister Point, Stellar Bay, Pebble Cove, Baywater Sweet, Deep Bay, Dosewallips and Cortes Island.
Chef's Resources lists over 60 varieties of Pacific Coast oysters and 40 varieties of Atlantic Coast oysters. Follow the links to these oyster varieties
Atlantic Oyster Varieties
Pacific Oyster Varieties
Did you notice something which is missing on this page? If you have additional information about
Oyster Article please add a comment and include detailed specifics. Our goal is to have detailed information which is relevant to professional chefs and foodies.