There are a ton of kitchen gadgets and tools out there for the home cook, but what are the cool chef’s tools and gadgets which professional chefs and cooks have in their toolbox? You’ll never find the Ronco Omelet Turner or the Tupperware Egg Separator among any chefs’ gear. Below you’ll find a list of a few chefs’ favorite tools and links to reviews on chef tools and gadgets. Among my favorite chef tools are a pair of surgical forceps for pulling fish pin bones, Matfer ring molds for forming items on the plate, Cutco shears, and my 10” Shun Ken Onion knife.
Chefs Tools & Gadgets Index
- Chef Knife Review - 9.5" C6 Carbon by Zhen Premium
- Chef Knife Review - 11" D2 Damascus by Zhen Premium
- Cuts of Beef App for iPhone & Android
- Fishmonger App for Android & iPhone
- ShcukIt Oyster App for Android & iPhone
- Shun Ken Onion 10" Knife Review
Did you find the information about
Chefs Tools useful? Or did you notice something which is missing on this page?
If so, please leave a comment.