Advertise your company or product on Chefs-Resources.
Below are examples of ad layouts available on Chef's Resources. Prices quoted are for placement on a single page, however, multiple page ads are available with custom pricing. Check-out our Demographics page for site and visitor stats. Contact us for pricing on custom ad sizes, multiple page ads, or for any additional questions.
|728 x 90 Leaderboard Ad|
|234 x 60
Terms and Conditions
- Billing is monthly through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account in order to make a payment, but it does help.
- Prices quoted are for placement on a single page, however, multiple page ads are available with custom pricing.
- As a client you agree to provide the code and image for your advertisement.
- You will not be billed until you have seen and approved your ad on this site.
- After you send your advertisement code, it will be installed on a sample page for you to preview before purchase. Once it is installed on the sample page a link will be sent to you via the email address you provide. A second link will also be provided which will allow you access to the purchase page. If you require adjustments to the ad based upon your preview, contact us about those changes. After you are satisfied with your ad on the preview page simply click on the link to our purchase page and select the same advertisement layout to purchase. Your ad will be posted on Chefs-Resources within 24 hours.
- Billing is month to month from the date of your original purchase.
- For Custom Ad sizes, contact us with specifications on ad size to request availability and pricing.
- Advertisers are selected at the sole discretion of Chefs-Resources.
- Prices are subject to change for future billing cycles as the site grows.
- The client and/or Chefs-Resources may cancel your advertising subscription at any time.
- The quickest way to cancel your account is to click on the Unsubscribe button below. Or go to your PayPal account and cancel the subscription.
- Cancellation means that your account will not be billed for the next payment cycle. (If you are billed after you have given notification of cancellation of your account then you will be refunded that payment providing you gave notification before your account was billed.)
- No refund is available for the remainder of a current month. Cancellation will not take effect until your next scheduled billing.
- After you have notified Chefs-Resources to cancel your account, your advertisement will continue to be displayed until the end of your current billing period.
To cancel an existing ad subscription click the Unsubscribe button, or go to your PayPal account. To modify your existing account Contact Us.
Questions? Feel free to contact us using the form below.
Did you find the information about
Advertising Pricing useful? Or do you have additional questions or info to add?
If so, leave a comment!